Locally owned and owner operated Cascade Rack is looking to immediately hire an automotive accessory installation technician.
Cascade Rack is all about guiding our customers through the process of turning their vehicles into easy to use adventure machines. Whether it be daily trips to the trails or a year of adventuring, we want to treat each customer like family. Our job is to ensure that each customer walks away with the confidence to get out and explore and becomes a customer for life.
We provide our customers with an array of choices, so there’s no typical day. This role will primarily focus on work at our installation center. In order to ensure you have a full view of the operation, you’ll also get experience in retail sales at least one day a week. All staff rotates from the warehouse to the retail store to some degree.
Many days at our installation center are spent troubleshooting how to fit all the pieces together for our customers. To have success, each employee needs to be willing and able to lean on one another for ideas and sometimes just another wrench to get things done. Most of our work is done with at least one other sent of hands, so the ability to work in teams is paramount.
If you're a hard worker who can take on multiple roles, we want to hear from you.
- Execute installation of aftermarket auto accessories
- Work with customers to understand needs/wants and provide product suggestions
- Organize parts and components in our warehouse
- Drive transfers from our warehouse to our retail store
- Maintain and clean the warehouse interior/exterior
- Experience/training in 12v accessories a plus
- Any ASE certifications are plus
- Ability to utilize computer systems to communicate clearly with internal staff and customers
- Flexible hours
- Healthcare benefits (full-time employees are covered)
- Full time employees receive 1 week paid sick leave
- On the job training
- Great discounts on the products that we offer
- Pay range for this role depends on your experience, our range is $16-19/hour
If you or someone you know may be interested in working for Cascade Rack, you can drop off a resume at the retail store, or email your application to [email protected]. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions.
You can also apply HERE